Bhopal Motors Pvt. Ltd. was incorporated on 16th April, 1951. Originally its registered office was at 1, Sultania Road, Bhopal. The Company's registered office is now at 1, Panchwati, Talawali Chanda, A.B. Road, Indore – 453 771. Since its incorporation the company has been in automobile trade. The Company diversified its business by adding on dealership of JCB (India) Ltd. in September, 1993 for their earthmoving, material handling and construction equipments. The Company was overwhelmed with difficulties between the year 2001 and 2003 so much so that the company opted out of automobile trade and concentrated only on the dealership of JCB India Ltd. The JCB dealership is set to grow over the next 8 to 10 years, given the volume of growth and development in Infrastructure, Road construction, Power and Real Estate Businesses. The JCB machine population is growing at an exponential rate creating opportunities in increasing the sale of spare parts, lubricants and service & labor business.
The Company has their own permanent infrastructure with a well equipped state-of-the art workshop exclusively built for the sales, spares and servicing of JCB machines at Indore on Agra Mumbai Road at a prime location. The company currently has Motorcycles and Mobile service vans fully equipped with spare parts, service engineers and all the necessary tools & tackles.
What We Do
The Company is the authorised dealer for sales, service and spares for earthmoving, material handling and construction equipments manufactured by M/s JCB India Ltd. since September, 1993 covering districts of Indore, Ratlam, Burhanpur, , Mandsaour, Ujjain, Dewas, Neemuch, Jhabua, Shajapur, Dhar, Badwani, Khandwa, Khargone, and Alirajpur.To enhance Customers' convenience the Company has opened Branch Offices at Shajapur,Khandwa, Ratlam, Shujalpur, Ujjain, Mandsour, Jhabua and Dhamnod. Sufficient stock of spare parts, oil etc is maintained in these branch offices. Adequate trained service engineers are posted in these branches for attending customers' complaints. A customer is free to approach any of the branches nearest to him for spare parts and oil or for securing services of our engineers with short notice.
Vision & Mission
The Company's vision is to be the leader in construction equipment dealership in the Western Madhya Pradesh in all spheres of activities such as sales, spares and service of all the products the company handles. Clear objectives and strategies have been planned and laid down to achieve this vision. The vision is focused and driven by our customers. The standards and norms are continuously monitored and up-dated.
The Company's mission is to build lifelong relations with their customers, by satisfying their needs & wants, and raise their expectations and set standards by implementing best practices and process in all spheres to achieve growth in profits.
The Company is owned by Sanghi Family of Indore. The Sanghi family is in automobile trade in Central India since 1920 and handled franchise of Telco, Mahindra, Standard Motors, Enfield and others. In 1986 as a result of family settlement, Mr. Satish Chandra Sanghi took the management and control of Bhopal Motors Pvt. Ltd. The Company later on opted to leave the dealership of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. and relinquished its interest in other business activities. Since September 1993 the Company has fully concentrated on the dealership of JCB India Ltd.
In the initial 9 years of JCB dealership the sales of construction equipments was dormant and annual sale of the company was below 100 machines. Company's machine sales gradually increased from year 1962 to 1988 and in the year1991 the company sold so many machines.